can't wait till u r back...but i guess i have to stay away from u when u r back nei...hehe....naughty me. btw, we (pray buddies) can't wait to pray together with u r. take care in the mean time. c u very soon.
Oh don't worry la : ). I saw the doctor again a few days ago. This time he gave me extra medicine. I guess that's why my coughing stopped. But still I have to be careful what I eat cos I'll be flying very soon.
2 Comments:
can't wait till u r back...but i guess i have to stay away from u when u r back nei...hehe....naughty me. btw, we (pray buddies) can't wait to pray together with u r. take care in the mean time. c u very soon.
Oh don't worry la : ). I saw the doctor again a few days ago. This time he gave me extra medicine. I guess that's why my coughing stopped. But still I have to be careful what I eat cos I'll be flying very soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home