從今以後我要緊握快樂的鎖匙, 不要讓它落入任何人的手裡.
posted by JanicetheCat at 11:59 AM
I got a very reliable recipe to make Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き)or Japanese Pancake. You gals don't mind to try?小詩妹
wa...how come my name is on the list but no one notified me?? =pAnyway...let me know (by email) the details later la =)
嘩, 齊哂人, 可以開得飯啦..哈哈哈 :D咁,盡量唔好整海鮮類既食品咯。小帆, 呢個聚會係我地三個星期五晚偶遇之後決定架。所以未咁快通知到你。。有一個月比你諗諗D菜式。我地需要主菜丫。JANICE
I am an idiot in cooking.And a microwave fans!! =pSo leave the "dirty work" (coming up with 主菜) to all of u.Siufan
oh come on >_<, I'm not a good cook either. It really takes time to learn how to cook. There is a month for you to prepare. Ask your mother to teach you to cook one simple dish even 炒菜 is okay. There are recipes for microwave cooking too.Janice
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I got a very reliable recipe to make Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き)or Japanese Pancake. You gals don't mind to try?
小詩妹
wa...how come my name is on the list but no one notified me?? =p
Anyway...let me know (by email) the details later la =)
嘩, 齊哂人, 可以開得飯啦..哈哈哈 :D
咁,盡量唔好整海鮮類既食品咯。
小帆, 呢個聚會係我地三個星期五晚偶遇之後決定架。所以未咁快通知到你。。有一個月比你諗諗D菜式。我地需要主菜丫。
JANICE
I am an idiot in cooking.
And a microwave fans!! =p
So leave the "dirty work" (coming up with 主菜) to all of u.
Siufan
oh come on >_<, I'm not a good cook either. It really takes time to learn how to cook. There is a month for you to prepare. Ask your mother to teach you to cook one simple dish even 炒菜 is okay. There are recipes for microwave cooking too.
Janice
Post a Comment
<< Home