Saturday, December 17, 2005

又到聖誕...

今日去商場, 想做CHRISTMAS SHOPPING, 順便感受聖誕"氣氛". 不知是否因為年紀大了. 聖誕氣氛離我越來越遠. 人群中我像是遊魂似的快速進出各商店. 以前的我喜歡在假期時人來人往的環境裡購物. 如今卻覺得應該趁平日人比較少時去, 單要排隊試衫已覺頭痛.

在商場裡沒有收穫, 在圖書館卻尋了"寶". 因為工作關係最近每星期都會到圖書館找資料, 主要是找廣東話的旅遊/飲食特輯播放給老人家看. 吸引的形像勝過千言萬語, 總比要一個口才不行的人講一個半小時裡討論時事好得多. 大搜羅的時候遇到西人要求幫忙找功夫電影. 給他找來李連杰的電影, 告訴他以後見到有"JET LI”面孔的帶就對。我以為”不死狗” 令多北美人認識李連杰, 但那人的反應好像是他根本不知李是何人。

說起工作,或許我的態度不大正確. 但工作在目前來說是令我最能投入及最感到REWARDING的事. 其他方面的人和事, 都令我覺得疲倦, 不想去面對.  LL說得對,我是不善於表逹自己的人,但我已經盡力和人溝通。苦惱的是,當我發言時沒人理會我,當我沉默時別人卻說我太沉默。想不到回到”家” 比在公司裡還累. 內心的予盾及難受說不出口, 說了也不會有人明白. 當晚我在想, 三年了, 回頭太難, 勉強下去也沒有結果, 倒不如離開到別的地方重新開始還好. 但這會是一個好的選擇嗎? 過了十二月再仔細想想. 到底還是有感情的.......

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone stole your Christmas spirit?
Hang out with me lah.. Ah 6

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes not much mood at all. But still I would like to hang out with close friends. See ya!

ar 7

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ar 7: I believe length of time in a "family" is not the biggest issue. It is the issue of right TIMING (of course u also hv to come regularly, hehe)! Just be patient la. Sometimes, I also find that there's a thick wall between me and ppl. But I find that the key is not to give up no matter how BLANK people's faces are! If u keep on praying & trying, at some unknown moment, the wall will suddenly break down with the poke of a finger before u will realize =)

I need u to be my guiding stick in the "family" ga! So you can't leave when I'm coming "up"!!! =)

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Gals,

I haven't been to look up blog for awhile....i am catching up la!! Since i am busy with activities recently....but beside activities, I do miss you all gals! Like I went to buy christmas present, I did think of you 3 gals! =P

I believe you all gals got my surprise gifts! Well I had talked to Christy on phone, there were 2 meanings of one gift (the key chain)...one meaning is very easy recognized, the other meaning you gals think and take guess la....hehe =)

Take Care la!

Ah 9

11:11 AM  
Blogger JanicetheCat said...

who is ar 9? a new member of the "golden flowers' group? OH! It's our dear 8....*_* (shinny eyes).Thanks for your love! : D

ar 7

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Ar 8 wants to update her nickname (i.e. +1) every year? haha...Should we do the same?

10:16 AM  
Blogger JanicetheCat said...

I think so too. But then everyone will be so confused. Let's stick with 5,6,7,8 forever!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gals,

I didn't recognize I pressed wrong number button..... @__@

I didn't mean to upgrade my age....haha ..I dun want to be one year older every year.....haha...=P

Ah 8 (not Ah 9) ^v^

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me either.... stay as ah 6 forever!!!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home